Being a novel, all characters, events, dialogue and representations are fictional ... and in no way are meant to represent any real or living persons or events... except the few annual events that are used to move me through time. The opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of my author. And the story is copyrighted, by my author of course. Oh, and from time to time I may include some real time events to keep the blog more authentic. Comments and suggestions will be appreciated and seriously considered as the story moves along.

If you are just joining us, start with the Prologue and Chapter One on March 1, 2011, in the Archives.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coming March 1






Follow me, Maggie Grant, on my journey through My Second Wind, a novel set in West Texas and Texas Tech University.
Coming March 1, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment